Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome to 5 Things Cooking!

You've seen a lot of "cooking blogs" with fabulous pictures and gourmet foods. I am definitely NOT that type of chef. I fit more into the "what can I throw together with what I have in the cupboard" type who figures that if something cook fast on medium it cooks even faster on high. I am into recipes involving 5 ingredients or less--preferably ingredients that I always have laying around somewhere. I get excited about cooking junk food in the microwave--a faster fix for my sweet tooth! This blog is for the "real" SAHM who never makes her own bread and considers mac & cheese with broccoli a respectable meal--with serious props to you classy cooks out there.

If this sounds at all like you, welcome to my cooking :o)

Feel free to share your favorite recipes and quick fixes!

No comments: