Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mini Spinach Quiches

Again, another recipe I've been drooling over for weeks now, but finally got around to trying and giving a wholehearted approval too. I know, I'm breaking my "5 things" rule but these are great, and SO easy!

This is a picture from the Pillsbury website where I found this recipe, but I was proud to say that mine turned out looking just as good!


Mini Spinach Quiche

2 cans crescent rolls (garlic butter is perfect)
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
3 eggs
1/4 c. chopped onion
9 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

1. Prep 16 muffin cups with cooking spray. Separate each can of crescent dough into 8 triangles, press one into each muffin cup.

2. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in onion, spinach, salt, and pepper. Fold in cheese.

3. Fill each cup to the top (but don't overfill, they rise when they bake!).

4. Bake at 350°F for 15-25 minutes, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean and edges of rolls are golden brown. Best served warm. Enjoy!

No comments: